You will be impressed with this three-in-one step stool design. This ergonomic conventional step stool transforms into a library step chair. It can also be turned upside down and used as a kneeler with a comfortable, padded kneeling area. Equip your library with the most efficient, safe and comfortable library step stools for your staff and readers.
More information about the A-STEP
- MODERN DESIGN: Le The A-STEP is a modern rectangular library step stool that takes up less space than conventional round step stools, freeing up your library aisles and leaving more room to maneuver trolleys.
- THE STEP STOOL: The A-STEP a has wider ground and support surface offering better stability than a conventional round step stool with wheels. You will feel secure and will not risk losing your balance every time you use it. The A-STEP is recognized for its safety and stability.
- THE LIBRARY STEP CHAIR: The A-STEP is also a library bench where you can sit comfortably to work on the middle shelves. You can sit on The A-STEP and work comfortably on the middle shelves. Readers may also use it to skim through books in the aisles!
- THE KNEELING PAD: The A-STEP Allow library workers and readers alike to access bottom shelves in a more comfortable way!
- Wooden library stool made with Premium solid cherry wood tray.
- Water-based varnish wood stool tray with excellent abrasion resistance. Non-yellowing.
- 16 gauge steel leg.
- Textured black paint.
- Stool legs include a rounded handle for a solid good grip when straightening from kneeling position or when carrying with one hand.
- Non-slip rubber on top of the library stool chair for extra safety. Non-textured rubber for additional comfort when sitting. Made from recycled tires.
- EVA foam cushion for better comfort in kneeling position.
- Does not absorb water.
- Low friction skids for mobile use. This type of skid offers easy movement of the step without compromising stability. Even more stability than rolling round step stools.
- Self-levelling skids for more stability. Low friction skates make it easier to move the step by pushing it with your foot. More efficient than library stools with wheels. Non-slip glides perfect for fixed use (e.g. in front of a consultation station).
Designed and manufactured in Canada
Inventor: Patrick Vincent, Certified Ergonomist (CCPE)
Dimensions: 24po X 11,5po X 12po (61 cm X 29,21 cm X 30,5 cm)
Weight: 11lbs (5kg)
Designed and manufactured in Quebec